Tired of the subdivision life? Drive only 10 minutes out of Hillsborough or Mebane and live in this stunning home! The property is county living at its best on this gorgeous 25 acres of rolling pastures & woods– yet it’s only a short drive from I-85 and I-40 so staying connected is easy. With plenty of fenced in space for horses and the large barn, this place is a horse lover’s dream.

The home is spacious and bright from the many large windows and doors which are all around the home. Immediately upon entering through the front door, there is a lovely separate dining room to your left and the living room to your right. Straight ahead is the family room which connects through the windowed doors to the covered porch and patio– from which one can see acres of green pastures and a small fish pond.

Perhaps the most modern and advanced room in the house is in fact the kitchen. The bright space has granite countertops and beautiful cabinetry, complete with a WP wine cooler & dishwasher, wine rack, pantry, Jenn-air griddle, GE Advantium microwave, and WiFi enabled 5 burner cooktop & convection oven. The kitchen also has a cute breakfast nook in front of the triple windows overlooking the porch.

The home has four bedrooms, two of which are master suites. The main master bedroom is gorgeous and practical, as it has dual walk-in closets and a spectacular view of the backyard and pasture– not to mention the bathroom with a jetted tub, large walk-in shower, marble counters, dual sinks, and a heated marble floor.

The final indoor features of this house are certainly not to be overlooked. Upstairs are two  large bonus rooms, one of which is currently being used as a man-cave. These rooms are just perfect to suit any need, as their large size and tall ceilings mean you can use these rooms however you please.

Out behind the house, directly connected to the main driveway, is a very large barn (currently being used for storage). 90% of the floor is concrete, and the remaining 10% of the floor is dirt and could be used as horse stalls. The barn has plenty of electricity, so using power tools is not an issue. In the barn is a large 12×50 workshop which is insulated, heated, and cooled– perfect for those who avidly work on machinery or even just your everyday handyman. Finally, not to be forgotten, there is a chicken coop behind the barn for your feathered friends.

Come live the life of rural luxury! Currently priced at $798,000, you’re certainly getting the bang for your buck with this property. It’s placement in the Hillsborough/Efland community lends itself to a private feeling property that’s still connected to the modern world. 

To schedule a showing or for any questions you may have, contact Patricia Roberts at at 919-621-4060 or email her at patriciaroberts77@gmail.com today!

Photography by John Teague